Season 30th of Dancing With the Stars is headed to it’s week 6 and things are going to get a little spooky with the Halloween special. There are only 10 celebrities left and in every episode anything can happen.
Last week, Melannie C said goodbye to the show in a shocking elimination. The former Spice girl and her partner Gleb Savchenko ended up in the bottom two alongside Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy, who were saved by head judge Len Goodman’s vote.
On the other hand, we can say that there are three couples that are the favorites of the judges (and audience, as well): JoJo and Jenna; Amanda and Alan; and Melora and Artem. They received the highest scores last week and want to keep it that way.
DWTS “Horror Night”: Dances and songs for Week 6 of Dancing With the Stars
After dancing to the Grease songs last week, the couples will have to channel their inner… ¿monster? this time. For Week 6, the pairs will have to do choreography inspired by some terror movies and series classics. Here, check out which songs they will be dancing on Monday.
- Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Paso Doble to “Beggin’” by Måneskin (inspired by The Purge)
- Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Argentine Tango to “Paint It, Black” by Ciara (inspired by SAW)
- JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Jazz to “Anything Goes” by District 78 ft. Patrice Covington (inspired by IT)
- Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Tango to “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran (inspired by “The Vampire Diaries”)
- Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Jive to “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley (inspired by Cujo)
- Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing Contemporary to “Say Something” by Daniel Jang (inspired by A Quiet Place)
- Iman Shumpert and pro Daniella Karagach dancing Contemporary to “I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)” by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall (inspired by US)
- The Miz and pro Witney Carson dancing the Paso Doble to “Wicked Games” by RAIGN (inspired by Hellraiser)
- Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Cha Cha to “There Will Be Blood” by Kim Petras (inspired by American Psycho)
- Kenya Moore and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Argentine Tango to “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd (inspired by Arachnophobia)