Halloween Ends is coming soon to provide a fitting end for fans who have followed the franchise over the years. Jamie Lee Curtis will once again star and is set to say goodbye to her iconic role as Laurie Strode and this time she will be joined by Kyle Richards, Nick Castle and Andi Matichak.
The story begins four years after the events of Halloween Kills, when Laurie lives with her granddaughter Allyson and is finishing writing her memoirs. Michael Myers has not been seen since then, so the protagonist has decided to free herself from fear and anger to embrace life. But everything changes when the red lights go on and she must face the masked killer once again.
The film is directed by David Gordon Green and produced by Blumhouse and Miramax. The horror film franchise that has existed for decades has come to an end. Over the years it has established itself as one of the most important in the entertainment industry, competing with other great cult stories, such as A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Halloween Ends: When and where it will be available in streaming
The latest installment in the Jamie Lee Curtis franchise will arrive on the same day as its theatrical release on one of the major streaming platforms. A similar move was made with the previous Michael Myers film.
The lead actress spoke about the theatrical and streaming release strategy that was a success and for that reason they will do the same with this one. "We found that some people want to go to the theaters and scream at the top of their lungs and some people want to stay home and scream at the top of their lungs. But what we knew is that people watched. And we got excellent results, both at the box office and on the air. This year we want to make sure that as many people as possible see Halloween Ends before Halloween", said Curtis.
Halloween Ends, directed by David Gordon Green, will be available on October 14 on Peacock. The popular streaming service offers several of the previous editions for viewing and the subscription only costs $4.99 or $9.99 for the premium plus plan.
Here is a list of where to watch all the movies and where to stream them:
- Halloween – Available on Amazon Prime Video.
- Halloween II – Available on Peacock.
- Halloween III: Season of the Witch – Available on Peacock.
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers – Available on Amazon Prime Video.
- Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers – Available on Amazon Prime Video.
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers – Available on Amazon Prime Video.
- Halloween H20: 20 Years Later – Available on Amazon Prime Video and Paramount+ (one-week free trial).
- Halloween: Resurrection – Available on Amazon Prime Video and Paramount+ (one-week free trial).
- Halloween (2018) – Available on fuboTV (7 day free-trial).
- Halloween Kills – Available on HBO Max and Peacock.
- Halloween Ends – It will be available at Peacock.