Thanksgiving Day is here and it’s the perfect time to spend with friends and family, relaxing, being grateful, having a nice meal or enjoying the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, which you can watch on FuboTV (free trial) on Thursday at 9 AM (ET).
This national holiday has both religious and secular aspects, and it’s celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. While many stores close that day, to many people it’s a tradition to go shopping during Black Friday.
During this celebration, there’s always time for humour. So, If you are celebrating Thanksgiving with your friends and family, here check out the funniest memes and messages to share with your loved ones on social media.
Thanksgiving 2021: Funniest memes and messages
To many people, thankfully, Thanksgiving means a big meal and spending time with the family. While that can be fun, we know that there are always awkward scenarios, jokes and funny anecdotes. Here, check out the funniest memes
If you want to share some words with your family and friends, you can also check out these messages filled with gratitude, love and the best wishes. There are also some quotes about the importance of being grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!
- "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more." - Oprah Winfrey
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” - Henry David Thoreau
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I'm thankful for a lot of things, but I'm most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- “Thanks are the highest form of thought, and gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” - G.K. Chesterton
- Sending you warmest wishes from our home to yours for a loving and happy Thanksgiving.
- “Be thankful for what you have. Your life is someone else’s fairy tale.” - Wale Ayeni